Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blog from the Ashes

I decided to scrap my old blog because it was linked to my old gmail account that I no longer use and signing in and out is just a pain.  I guess it's kind of like a fresh start to everything.  I can reinvent myself and recreate new memories and new reflections on life.  Sure, maybe not everybody reads this, but there will be somewhere in the land of internet where my thoughts can lay, live, and thrive.

It's been a year since I completed my first full year of college and I could not be any more grateful to God, the ultimate provider.  I had a very successful Fall semester where I studied hard and ended up on the Dean's List (finally)!  I made amazing friends this past summer as an Orientation Leader, and now I'm on co-op at a chemistry lab in Watertown, MA where I work with a ton of other engineer co-ops that are the greatest people on this planet.  I've learned and grown so much in maturity, physiology, and spirituality.  God has taught me so much and has brought me through so much this year and I think I've fallen deeper and deeper in love.  I'm going to be on Vision Team next Fall where I will be much more involved in the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship chapter at NU; it will be time-consuming but oh so fulfilling.  I'm so happy with my life and what has been given to me this past year, and I'm super excited with what God has to offer this upcoming year.

I want to keep this blog as a constant reminder to myself of what I'm learning and feeling throughout my college career.  Sure, I do have some blog posts on my Tumblr, but that's all buried deep within a pile of memes and silly pictures.  I want a blog solely based on my pure and raw thoughts.  So this is it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment