Monday, April 30, 2012

I want to be so in love with God that all I think about is Him.
I want to be so obsessed with God that every action I make is for Him.
I want to be so engrossed in God's love that the only thing I can do is to share it.
I want to be so extraordinarily grateful for God's love that I just want to praise him 24/7.
I want to be so crazy about God that all that's on my mind is serving Him.
I want to be transformed through God's love to act, think, and be just like God in all of his amazing characteristics.

I just came from an InterVarsity Worship Night where all the major schools in Boston get together and worship/share stores about their experiences on campus. The worship was the best I've ever experienced and I really really hope heaven feels like that. It was so amazing to be surrounded by strangers who had only one focus: God. I felt united with every student/staff there even though I didn't know any of them. There was so much joy, raw emotion, and truth in every lyric that I sung tonight, which hasn't happened in a really long time. I'm grateful for all that God has given me and I'm excited to be changed through Jesus. I'm hoping that this transformation can bring me to share with everybody around me in my classes, in my workplace, and in my living spaces. We're given such a great opportunity to be in a young college town full of eager students looking and searching for a happy life. Why not share with them the experience of true love through Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment